PHP Loader Roadmap
Current Release: 1.0.0b2
1.0.0 beta 2 is the latest PHP Loader release posted 12/2/2009. Some of the highlights of this release include:
Changes include in 1.0.0 b2
- General code cleanup and bug fix work
- Improved documentation and examples
- Added a new example to demonstrate mixed loading methods
- Combo script incorrectly exploded the query string on & not &.
- Modified APC/Curl support checks
- Adding APC support for combo.php
- Adding support for the filter option in the local combo script
- Combo.php was not handling relative image pathes in the raw css. Now converts to absolute paths.
- Added metadata files for 2.8.0r4 and 3.0.0 (#4)
- Removing ereg_replace usage in loader since it was deprecated in PHP 5.3. Swapping with preg_replace().
- Fixed loading order inconsistencies (#2)
- Fixed duplicate loading of resources with combine option during multiple calls to the tags, scripts, and/or css methods for a single page (#6)
- Adjusting rollup level for reset-font-grids (was only rolling up reset-font)
- Update metadata for the base module. Should include AFTER entries for reset-fonts and reset-fonts-grids.
- Better handling of missing dependencies within the sort
- Changes to support expound property. Adding logic to scan module rollups, supersedes, and submodules packages for additional module requirements.
- Removed loader-inc.php and related files. Removed unencoded script and link tag output in that was contained within comment blocks.
The following items are available to provide more information on PHPLoader:
- Announcement: Blog article summarizing release.
- Documentation: Detailed description of YUI PHP Loader and how to use it.
- Tickets Addressed: This query displays a list of the bugs and enhancement requests that were addressed in the 1.0.0b2 release.
- Download: Get started.