|Page 1 of 1||[ 6 posts ]|
I'm just trying to put together my first module for the gallery. I've followed all the relevant guides and got my clone of the yui3-gallery repo locally. I've setup my modules folder structure to match those I've found on the gallery, and thought I was all ready to build.
But when I run 'ant all' from the src directory for my gallery it runs through most of the tasks then fails in the minify task with the following error:
c:\Workspace\builder\componentbuild\shared\targets.xml:83: The following error occurred while executing this line:
I've delved into all this and added some additional logging to the targets.xml, and its clear that this exception is being thrown while compressing my JS. I've run my JS through JSLint and its perfectly clean with no errors or warnings at all (yes, that took me ages to sort out).
Does anyone have any suggestions about what I could be doing wrong? I've tried making my JS file completely empty, at which point we get a slightly different error a StringIndexOutOfBoundsException. This in itself seems pretty strange. I've also tried building with and without component.skinnable present in my build.properties, and both true and false values for it.
I've pulled the latest version of the builder off github, as well as the yui3-library project. I'm also running Java version 1.6.0_20 and ant version 1.8.1.
Any help would be appreciated.
I forgot to include a link to the repository.
Hope somebody can help as I'd really like to get this colorpicker up finally.
Further investigation has led me to believe there's something wrong with my environment. As I appear to not be able to do a 'ant all' on any of the gallery modules in the repository.
I am still however at a loss as to what I've done wrong.
Turns out this is a bug in the latest version of builder in git. I grabbed the download of the 1.0.0b1 version and the build works fine.
I'll try and track down the bug and get a ticket filed sometime.
I'm running into the same problem:
builder/componentbuild/shared/targets.xml:82: The following error occurred while executing this line:
What's odd is that it's intermittent. One time changing the module name fixed it, another time doing an ant clean fixed it. However it always seems to come back.
I'm running debian-lenny, java 1.5, ant 1.7 I wonder if it's configuration specific.
harold vera zamora
this problem is bothering me a few days ago. I resolved thanks to my friend luis sanchez impulseit.
to solve the problem just type from ant project home,
|Page 1 of 1||[ 6 posts ]|
|You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum