Forums

Posting in these forums is disabled. These forums will be available for archive purposes. Please join the new forums at the links below:

• yui-support - replaces the `YUI 3.x` and `YUI 3 Gallery` forums.
    We have created the following discussion categories within this group to aid discoverability for these most-used topics:
    • Charts for YUI Charts support.
    • DataTable for YUI DataTable support.
    • Gallery for YUI Gallery support, including support for published Gallery components as well as the Gallery process in general.
    • Tools for support of YUI’s suite of developer tools such as selleck, shifter, grover, yogi, etc.
    • Everything Else for questions that don’t fit one of the categories above, we’ve got you covered here.
  • yui-deprecated - replaces the `YUI 2.x` forum and the forums of other deprecated products (`YUI Doc`, `Builder`, `YUI PHP Loader`, etc.).
  [ 1 post ]
New Topic | Post Reply | Print view
Previous topic | Next topic

Anthony Romero

• Username: aromero78
Tags:
  • alloy
  • ie
  • base
  • tree
  • view

Alloy Tree View

Post Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:59 am
+0-
Hello,

First I'd like to say that I really like the alloy components, they offer a wide array of functionality not available in the base YUI library. Having said that, does anyone else have trouble using the alloy tree view off of the CDN (gallery-aui-tree) in IE 7? I seem to get an error every time I try to include this on IE 7. I'd really like to use this but if I can't get it to work for IE 7 off of the CDN it's a non starter for me.

Thanks,
Anthony
  [ 1 post ]
New Topic | Post Reply | Print view
Previous topic | Next topic